Cannon FTTP/H - FTTC - FTTx IP55 Outdoor Cabinet Enclosure
The Cannon S143800x, 174800x & S175800x are single or double wall outdoor cabinets developed and designed to protect Communications, Fibre, DVR, UPS and active electronic equipment. Primarily used within the Communications, Transportation and Utilities sectors, these multi-door access units provide thermal management and vandal proof features. These features ensure that the installed equipment can survive outdoor climate conditions along with the risk of limited physical attacks.
Cannon FTTP/H – FTTC – FTTx IP55 Outdoor Cabinet Enclosure
- IP 55 rating (Optional IP65 chamber(s) available upon request)
- Internal cooling provided by efficient forced ambient air, Air-Conditioner or Heat Exchanger Unit(s) – Including Dual Redundant, periodic cycling of ACU etc.
- Single or Double Wall with option for energy efficient insulation providing protection of equipment from sudden or rapid thermal shock.
- Optional Anti-vibration mounts protect equipment from vibration due to passing vehicles etc.
- Multi-point lock rod system on all doors as standard with options for Electronic remote lock/unlock, audit access trail, card rears or PIN Keypad access etc.
- 19” panel mounting posts as standard with optional ETSI or customer specific mounting practise configurations
- Doors secured with stainless steel dead locking system lockable via barrel, PADLOCK or remote access electronic lock (please contact Cannon for details of locking options)
- Multi-stage cleaning and pre-treatment prior to the application of a 80-90 micron powder coating
- Manufactured from either heavy gauge galvanized material giving a 25-year life expectancy or 1.4003 Stainless Steel
- Installed using “direct bury” in-ground root or over-ground plinth system – Direct bury roots with optional inbuild power cab to enable power to be provided to main cab day one.
- Includes many anti-vandal features within the construction (Optional SR3 rating or higher on request)
- Used in many applications including FTTP, FTTH, FTTC, FTTx, station platform, carpark ticketing and security, trackside applications for housing and protecting active communications, fibre splicing trays or cassettes, UPS, DVR and sensitive electronic equipment
- Cable entry is via the base as standard with side or roof entry available upon request.