Cannon Smart Patch Pro
A HDPF “High Density Patching Frame” with exceptional cable capacity. Ideal for both back bone active/passive equipment and structured cabling and cabling products.
Features and Benefits
- Fully assembled steel construction
- Every ‘U’ space can be filled, no need for intermediate cable rings within the ‘U’ positions
- Cable management fingers at each ‘U’ height on both sides of patching field, providing quick and stress-free patch cord management. Additional quick fit cable rings to assist with cable support, routing and containment
- Individual free standing single patching frame or quickly bayed in multiples and back to back with bolt down features in base
- Upper and lower cable troughs for cable routing and separation
- Optional cover panels and front smart door kits of split wardrobe type opening 180°
- No sharp edges or tight bends so cables are protected
*Try “Cannon Wrap” for quick and easy cable tie. Soft on critical high speed cable. Re-enterable and versatile. (Part no. CA161).
- 33U, 36U, 42U, 45U, 47U, & 54U Usable Patching Field
- Available in two footprints; 800 wide x 450 deep and 800 wide x 600 deep
- 1U cable fingers at every “U”, up each side of patching field
- Optional cable rings in vertical cable ways for enhanced containment (choice of orientation)
- Large apertures in base and top for easy entry of bulk cables
- Options for rear cable tray configuration
- Quick loop feature on all rear cable tray to speed cable installation
- Optional front cover panels for patching field and vertical cable ways
- Optional wardrobe smart door kits for additional security and conformity
- Delivered on transit castors for ease of logistics
- Earth points
- Standard: Powder painted Velvet Black to RAL 9005 or Chameleon (Grey White) to RAL 9002.
- Other colours available on request.
|Order Codes - High Density Patching Frame|
|Height U||Width mm||Depth mm||Part No. Order Code|