- The Cannon COMBi-LOK provides selectable mechanical push-button code entry with unique key over-ride.
- The COMBi-LOK enables each client to have controlled access to specific enclosures, maintaining maximum integrity and security.
- Entry codes can consist of 1 to 10 digits, inserted in any order.
- Changing the entry code can either be completed by inserting the existing code, turning the lock to RESET, cancelling the existing code and re-entering a new code, or by over-riding the lock with a security Master Key** and then inserting the new code.
**Cannon Combi-Lok master key is not included with the lock, so if a master key is required please order the key separately
CANNON COMBI-LOK MASTER KEY**
- The COMBi-LOK Master Key facility allows the re-setting of forgotten codes as well as emergency access for Data Centre management
For further details please contact the Cannon Sales Team.
|Cannon Combi-Lok Master Key**||COMBI-KEY-B|
|Combi-Lok (each) for a Smart Vertically Split Door***||LC265-2-Width of Cabinet & U Height i.e. LC265-2-8042 for a 800mm wide & 42U Height Cabinet|
Related Case Studies
- CANNON Technologies Receives JOSCAR Registration Mark
- Award from Uptime Institute for our Tier III ready Modular Data Centre
- Modular Data Centre Halls
- Cannon Technologies Protecting systems within the Rail Industry
- Cannon Tech Gives Down Time the Brush Off
- Cannon Network Switch & Patching Cabinet SMART Range
- All New Modular Data Centre Leasing Service
- Cannon Awarded Major BBC Broadcasting Project