Abacus Pro IP55 cabinet
The proﬁles used for uprights and crosspieces are unique; manufactured from high-strength low-alloy sheet steel (HSLA), secured with continuous laser welding and free of sharp edges.
The base and top sections are assembled from a single piece box-type structure, manufactured from press-set, laser-MIG hybrid welded proﬁles manufactured from high-strength low-alloy sheet steel (HSLA). The frame corners are manufactured with orthogonal joints, laser welded to vertical upright rails and horizontal rails for attachment to roof and base assemblies.
Just 8 high resistance screws are required to assemble the frame structure together, whilst being held in position by 2 pins, allowing ease of assembly.
Panels are manufactured from sheet steel with rounded folding for higher resistance.
- Structure manufactured from high-strength low-alloy sheet steel (HSLA)
- Reversible blank or glazed door manufactured from sheet steel with stiffening frame, supplied with double-bar lever-operated locking system, 3 to 5 locking points and hinges
- Locking system with a unique lever mechanism, exclusive design and 3-point locking for H=1400 to 1600, 4-point locking for H=1800 to 2000 and 5-point locking for H=2200+
- Possible to mount different inserts and convenient lock release system of the slave door of the double door cabinet
- Reversible door with stiffening frame
- Sturdy panels for high structural stiffness
- Modular bottom cable entry with adjustable base plates and seal
- Removable roof panel
- Screwed rear panel
- 1 pair of front 19” rack proﬁles.
Standard epoxy polyester powder coating.
- Structure: RAL 7035 smooth ﬁnish.
- Door and rear panel: RAL 7035 textured ﬁnish.
- Roof: RAL 9011 textured ﬁnish.
IP55 complying with EN60529.
- NEMA 12; complying with NEMA250.
- Degree of protection is delivered by the two component polyurethane foam seal.
- Impact resistance IK10 complies with EN62262.
|Height U||Width mm||Height mm||Depth mm||With Plain Door||With Glazed Door|
- Further dimensions available on request.
- Side panels APFI to be ordered separately