MONITORED & SWITCHED PDU "WSi"
INTELLIGENT POWER STRIPS
CANNON “WSi” Series is the most sophisticated PDU model using InfraPower management software IPM-Pro or IPM-03.
- The “WSi” Series PDU allows individual socket level switching and monitoring.
- The “WSi” series ammeter is designed with a 1.8” colour LCD display. It provides a sharp and highly visible reading for the local individual socket level reading of current (Amps), voltage (Volt), power (kW), energy consumption (kWh), power factor, as well as temperature and humidity.
- Remote monitoring and switching of individual sockets is possible with the use of an IP dongle via a simple, secure web based GUI management interface.
- Can be cascaded up to a maximum of 16 PDU’s using a low cost Cat6 patch cord allowing access control and monitoring via a single IP address over an Ethernet network.
- The real time monitoring can not only help by reducing manpower and related travel costs, but can also help users with capacity planning and improving the overall efficiency of the data centre.
For further details please contact the Cannon Sales Team.
|CANNON POWER||DIRECTION||SOCKET QTY||SOCKET TYPE||SOCKET QTY||SOCKET TYPE 2||SOCKET QTY||SOCKET TYPE 3||RATING||MODEL TYPE||CORD LENGTH||INPUT PLUG||FEED INPUT||COLOUR|
|CP||V||02||3 = UK 45||02||1 = C13||02||2 = C19||1 = 13A||0 = BASIC||1 = 1m||1 = 60309||1=bottom||1=black|
|H||04||4 = UK 135||04||04||2 = 16A||1 = MD||2 = 2m||2 = C20||2=top||2=blue|
|06||5 = UK 90||06||06||3 = 32A||2 = MT||3 = 3m||3 = UK||3=red|
|08||6 = CEE 7/4||08||08||4 = 10A||3 = MTS||4 = 4m||4 = Schuko||4=grey|
|10||7 = US NEMA||10||10||5 = 20A||4 = W||5 = 5m||5=UNTERMINATED|
|12||8 = CEE 7/5||12||12||6 = 30A||5 = WI||6 = C14|
|16||14||7 = 16A(3)||6 = WS||7=L6-20P|
|20||16||8 = 32A(3)||7 = WSI||8=LC6-30P|