CANNON WITHIN-ROW-COOLING (WIRC)
Cannon With In Row Water & DX CRAC/CRAH Cooling solutions for server, data, and electronic communications equipment in Data centre environment
CANNON COOL: WITHIN ROW COOLING (WIRC) UNITS Cannon Water & DX Cooling solutions work on the air to water/DX Gas heat exchanger principle:
- Warm air from a cabinet, room or aisle is forced through a heat exchanger fan coil by high efficiency fans.
- The heat exchanger has circulating chilled water/DX Gas at between 7° and 20°C within it’s coil, the chilled water is supplied by an external water chiller(s) (supplied separately).
- The heat in the warm air will naturally dissipate into the fins of the WIRC coil as they are colder than the air, by this process the heat is "exchanged" with the cold water/DX Gas circulating within the coil.
- The resulting cold air is carried out of the coil and returned via forced air cooling fans into the cold aisle or cabinet.
- The water/DX Gas that has been warmed by the heat exchanger coil is returned to the main system chiller loop though a flow control valve (optional automatic).
- Performance of the system is dependant on many climatic and environmental conditions including:
- The Computer room being be sealed from outside heat sources and fresh air minimised within reason.
- Any open spaces to the sides of the 19-inch racks should be blanked and all wiring taken to the sides of equipment to keep the airways to and from the equipment fans open.
- The equipment within the the cabinet rack spaces should have it’s airflow maximised.
- All unused rack space should be blanked off.
CANNON WITHIN-ROW-COOLING (WIRC)
- Controlling up-to 6 PWM, Low noise, high capacity radial blower fans 3000cfm (5100 m3/h) total airflow.
- Varies the speed of the fans and optionally the water flow through the system dependent on heat load, this ensures optimal conditions and maximum cooling efficiency.
- 16 x temperature sensor inputs, 4 each side of the heat exchanger, 4 cooling medium and 4 customer configured all viewable on the WIRC display.
- 1 x humidity sensor input with remote monitoring via Cannon Data Centre Manager and SNMP.
- 4 x dry alarm relay outputs (1A @ 30Vdc).
- Over temperature alarms on cabinet Highline display or via Cannon Data Centre Manager and SNMP.
- Fan & Sensor fail alarms on cabinet or Cannon Data Centre Manager and SNMP.
- Class II SELV Power isolation.
- 6/3 Fans in each WithIn Row Cooling Unit.
- Hot Swappable 48v DC PWM Fan Units.
- Soft Start:The motor is fitted with a soft start feature to prevent current surges being drawn from the power supply.
- Variable Speed: The fan is fitted with a control circuit which varies the speed of the motor dependant upon temperature.
- Over-current & Lock-rotor protection: The motor is designed to self protect in the event of an over-current condition which might cause damage.
- Low Noise Radial blower fan system noise level at normal running conditions are 70db ‘A’.
- 1-inch full bore shut valve as standard on flow & return
- Customer supply: Return connection 1″ BSP manual flow control valve full bore & meter. Flow connection 1″ bspm shut valve full bore
- Condensate Pump max flow rate 20 l/h, max discharge head 6m supplied with 3m 11mm O.D. 8mm I.D. PVC tube
- Optional flexible hose 3m st/st braided 1-inch (32mm O.D.) full bore with 1-inch BSP for connection to chilled water supply flow and return.
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1000D 10KW||WIRC42209910KW|
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1200D 10KW||WIRC42201210KW|
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1000D 25KW||WIRC42209925KW|
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1200D 25KW||WIRC42201225KW|
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1000D 30KW||WIRC42209930KW|
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1200D 30KW||WIRC42201230KW|
|WITHIN ROW COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 300W X 1200D 30KW||WIRC42301230KW|
|WITHIN ROW DX COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1000D 25KW||WIRCDX42201025KW|
|WITHIN ROW DX COOLING UNIT (WIRC) 42U X 200W X 1200D 25KW||WIRCDX42201225KW|