Cannon Swing Handle Lock
CANNON LOCKING OPTIONS
DATA CENTRE INFRASTRUCTURE
CANNON SWING HANDLE LOCK
- A new concept in swing handle locks which stylishly incorporates the innovative Cannon Dual-Mode Lock which is a standard fitment to Cannon cabinets.
- Dual-Mode SNAP Lock – See Below for details.
- The pivoting lock cover can be secretly screw retained to prevent unauthorised access to the key-lock or can be wire/lead sealed.
Cannon Swing Handle Lock SMART NET / SMART CAB / SERVER SMART Cabinets.
CANNON DUAL-MODE EURO LOCK CYLINDER:
- Instant selection of “Snap-Lock” or “Non-Lock” settings.
- Lock set in 6 o'clock position with key removed allows an open handle to be snapped shut and locked at any time without further use of the key.
- Lock set in 12 o'clock position with key removed allows the handle to freely open and close the door without being locked or the key being required.
- Non-locking: Swing handle with dummy euro lock cylinder fitted.
- Dedicated Key Locking: Swing handle with customer specific key access.
- Swing handle will accommodate euro half cylinder locks with rotary or linear latch movement.
- Combination Lock: Swing handle with mechanical rotary entry code with or without key override.
|DESCRIPTION||ORDER PART CODE|
|Standard Swing Handle (each)||LC102|
|Unique Numbered Lock Barrels (pair)||LC138|
|Standard Swing Handle (each) for a Smart Vertically Split Door||LC265-1-Width of Cabinet & U Height i.e. LC265-1-8042 for a 800mm wide & 42U Height Cabinet|