Cannon MkII Telephone Stump Box
This cabinet is a traditional, proven design that continues to be a product of choice in a buoyant renewals market. It is manufactured from hot dip galvanised steel and treated with state-of-the-art, 5 application paint process that includes a graffiti-resistant, 90 micron thick polyester powder paint system. It can give a life expectancy of up to 25 years.
The Cannon Mark-2 Telephone Stump Box is normally used for terminating/connecting telecommunication cables fed to it through ducts in the concrete pad to which it is bolted.
- IP 45 rating.
- IP rating can be increased to IP55 by incorporating Krone A100 or A200 copper termination boxes.
- Natural ventilation for internal cooling.
- Single fully removable lift-off front cover.
- Internal fitments to customers’ requirements.
- Modular building techniques allow for customer design contribution
- Cover secured with stainless steel dead locking system.
- Standard colour is Light Aircraft Grey but can be painted to customers specific colour requirement.
- Multi-stage cleaning and pre-treatment prior to the application of a 90 micron powder coating.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge galvanized material giving a 25-year life expectancy.
- Can be supplied with various mounting system.
- Installed using a pre-cast concrete “Direct Bury” in-ground root systems.
- Includes many anti-vandal features within the construction.
- As an optional extra the inside can be insulated to prevent the formation of condensation.
- Used in Rail side applications for copper termination and cable jointing