CANNON GUARD/DCM MASTER CONTROLLER
Rack Monitor/Master Controller Module (Network interface Card) is mounted within a Cabinet or Hot/Cold Aisle Containment to monitor the environmental conditions within that Aisle/cabinet and/or adjacent cabinets. A maximum of 24 cabinets to each Master Unit.
- Rack Monitor/Master Controller Module (Network interface Card) is mounted within a Cabinet or Hot/Cold Aisle Containment to monitor the environmental conditions within that Aisle/cabinet and/or adjacent cabinets. A maximim of 24 cabinets to each Master Unit.
- This module has been designed to be used as the gateway to a suite of Cannon modules and provides full remote access to in excess of 100 cabinet door locks, PDU’s, temperature sensors etc. USING JUST ONE IP ADDRESS.
- The module is designed to be connected to a standard 10/100 base TX Full Ethernet Network Switch by way of a standard Cat5 patch lead.
- Each module is assigned a user configurable static IP address which enables the user to access the installation from anywhere within the world via a standard TCP/IP protocol.
- Using the Cannon Data Centre Manager software allows, along with other actions, the monitoring of any SNMP traps, remote unlocking of doors for engineers to enter. Remote operator can see any out of tolerance conditions and alarms.
- All alarms, actions and events to access any site are for audit purposes event history is recorded in a 1000 file log.
- All of the module types configured within the Aisle/ Cabinet are designed to interface with the Rack Monitor/ Master Controller, which will monitor all of the configured alarm outputs forwarding them to a remote monitoring station via SNMP.
- 10/100 to CannonGuard RS485 ‘modbus’ allows up to 240 sub modules to communicate over the CG network using one IP address.
- Magnetic or screw mounting, Zero U
|CANNON GUARD/DCM MASTER CONTROLLER||405ELIMPITMC|