Cannon C-Type-R Cabinet
The Cannon C-TYPE-R Cabinets are totally sealed to IP65, which makes them suitable only for passive equipment not requiring cooling. They are manufactured in two heights of 1000 and 1200mm and a footprint of 600mm wide x 315mm deep. The base of the cabinet has a transformer root enabling it to be fitted directly to a standard half-width Network Rail Location Case pre-cast concrete block No BRS-SC 32.
Features and Benefits
- IP 65 rated – Sealed with no ventilation or change of air between outside ambient and internal air.
- Manufactured in two heights of: 1000mm and 1200mm x 600mm wide x 315mm deep chamber.
- Cabinet is designed for passive, non-heat generating equipment making it unsuitable for active equipment.
- Fitted with a single thermally insulated door. Door sealed using a dual seal technology. Doors secured with a stainless steel multi-point dead locking system. Optional YALE 221 lock barrel.
- Fitted with a separate fully insulated, removable thermal chamber. Thermal chamber attached to outer body shell via supports fitted with thermal barriers. Chamber fitted with a cable entry glands.
- Internal fixings to customers requirements.
- The Thermal Transmittance Coefficient (U-Value) of the cabinet is 1.6-W/m².
- Cabinet tested to BS 2011 part 2·1 Db Damp Heat, Cyclic.
- Cabinet tested to BS 2011 part 2·1 Nb Rapid Change of Temperature.
- Cabinet can be fitted with various copper optional termination modules.
- Modular building techniques allow for customer design contribution and modifications.
- Standard colour is Light Aircraft Grey but can be painted to customer’s specific colour/finish.