ACTIVE AISLE ROOF PANELS
- In case of a fire/smoke activation, the CANNON Active roof system provides automatic panel opening (Via customer BMS link), to allow gas suppressant or water from sprinkler system to enter aisle (avoids the need to modify and extend room sprinklers).
- Compatible with the CANNON Smart Cab range. Modular overhead cocooning panels, with Quick-Fit mounting pins.
- High transparency polycarbonate glazed panels.
- Optional Opaque polycarbonate glazed panels.
- Ideally panel widths match the widths of supporting cabinets providing matched modules (these can be of mixed width if required) i.e. 600mm, 700mm or 800mm wide cabinets and panels
- If possible, panel dimensions match the widths of supporting cabinets (these can be of mixed width if required) i.e. standard 600mm, 700mm or 800mm wide cabinets and panels.
- Passive panels can be mounted to 3rd party and non -matching cabinet widths, by installing an optional adjustable edge beam (customised kits available on request).
- Panel mounting height options to suit room constraints and headroom obstructions i.e. lighting
- Standard aisle width 1200/1800mm; Additional sizes on request.
Standard: Powder painted Velvet Black to RAL 9005 or
Chameleon (Grey White) to RAL 9002.
Additional colours available on request.
- When a fire alarm is raised/activated the CANNON Active Roof Panels are able to rotate about their centre point to allow external Fire Suppressant Systems to extinguish a fire in the aisle or cabinets.
- Activation devices may be smoke and fire detectors or call points.
- Actuators are magnetic holding solenoids as per standard fire doors.
- System will normally be “power-on” to hold panels shut and automatically “open-on” fire/smoke or power-loss (equivalent to a retained fire door within a corridor).
- Voltages – normally 24VDC SLEV