High Quality has always been a core value of the Cannon Technologies Group.
Currently Cannon Technologies is certified by the British Standard Institution (BSI) to the highest level possible ISO 9001:2015 and was one of the first organisations to achieve this certification.
Quality procedures are fully integrated into the Cannon culture to ensure that Cannon customers receive predicable and continuous high quality products and services.
Cannon Technologies Group
Company Quality Policy Statement
Cannon Technologies specialises in the design, procurement and manufacture of Data Management Systems; enclosures and associated equipment, Supplying mainly to technology markets.
The nature of the company’s activities places particular emphasis on experience, expertise, capability, performance, safety, reliability and quality.
A key way to achieve this is by operating a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
Top Management is committed to:-
- Satisfying the requirements by ensuring that Customer and applicable statutory regulations are determined; understood and met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring that risks and opportunities that may affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance Customer satisfaction are determined and the focus on enhancing Customer Satisfaction is maintained.
Top Management shall:-
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the Companies QMS.
- Ensure the Quality Policy and Quality objectives that are established for the QMS are compatible with the strategic direction of the Company.
- Ensure Quality objectives have been set and are maintained and monitored as part of the QMS internal auditing programme
- Promote the use of process approach and risk based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; to include training, support and assessment.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to requirements of the QMS.
- Ensuring the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage with and direct employees to contribute to the effective working of the QMS.
- Promote Continuous improvement.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service to Customers
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on behalf of the Company. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate in the implementation of this policy.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management; when deemed necessary it will be amended and reissued.
Our ISO 9001:2015 certificate is available to interested parties via the link below: